Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gboard for your cell phone rocks

Typing on a cell phone or iPod or other such small modern wonders of technology have always been frustrating for me, because my finger motor coordination is not perfect because of just one pill of Effexor given to me by a doctor in 2015 that left me with permanent brain and nerve damage, and some things remain very challenging for me.

However, as you can tell from my blog writings, web site, and anyone who knows me; that I have learned how to significantly compensate for what the "doctors" at Kaiser Northern California did to me.

Now, one thing that really helps me type on my cell phone and iPod is Gboard, which is far better than the default keyboards on small device screens. Gboard has a much better predictive text function (that learns) and keyboard than what came on my phone; and it recognizes my voice very well, which sometimes changes during the day as I digest my meals. Using my cell phone and iPod to type is now a breeze with Gboard, which is available for all modern Android cell phones, even the iPhone.

----

Mark Shapiro, judgment expert, judgment broker, judgment writer, and a smile chaser.  Visit: http://www.JudgmentBuy.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment