Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Why must pets and humans suffer because of stupid laws?

A friend of mine has a difficult choice to make. Her cat has many health problems and is suffering, and I told her this: "I too have many health issues, and I hope some law or doctor is kind enough to help me go when it is time. If your cat still purrs, eats, and moves and does not seem in pain all the time, keep him going, if not; I would help the cat leave the earth". 

It is a crying shame that in almost all places on Earth, veterinarians are not allowed to visit your home to help your suffering pet leave earth. Many pets die in misery, scared to death by a final trip to the veterinarian, only to face death if they survive the trip.  Pets and humans (when it is time to go) should be allowed to skip the suffering and get a home visit from an euthanasia expert. I plan to never die in a hospital, I saw what they did to me and my dying grandfather, no thank you.
----

Mark Shapiro, judgment expert, judgment broker, judgment writer, and a smile chaser.  Visit: http://www.JudgmentBuy.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment